Friday, August 3, 2007

You're All Jealous Of Me

I went to see Colbert Report last night. It was fun. What was fun was he told a couple of studio audience only jokes. He also would flub a line, re-start, and deliever the material in another, yet still funny, way. Plus, the studio's really small. Much moreso than I expected.

His main guest was "the father of intelligent design." What was interesting here was how Colbert was able to 'tear him apart' without the guy getting insulted too much. He's also very good at knowing when to cut people off. Something that's easier to notice in person. But, I wanted to tear this guy's head off. I can only imagine how someone* more informed on this topic would have felt.

There's only one way it could have been better: More Dio!**

*Robin, I'm looking at you!
**Damn, right!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh man, Behe? That guy is SO on my list. He actually LIES and has a fundamental misunderstanding of biology. Worst. Combination. Ever.

I'm insanely jealous that you went, though. Being a Daily Show Audience member was on my list of things to do before I moved out here, but Joshua could never go.