Wednesday, April 18, 2007

An Evaluation Of The Dio4President Website!

Now that we have thrown our support for the Dio4President concept, we must now tear apart the website that promotes it.

Firstly, Dee Snider? Please. The correct answer is Ritchie Blackmore. His English birth is of no consequence.

Next, we see that Dio is only third in the list of bands. I don't know how this ranking system works, but we should all know the order by now*. Black Sabbath being number two is a good attempt, though it should stipulate Dio-era Black Sabbath.

Now, onto the forum. Sometimes they get it right:
?**: Tell me why you plan to vote for RJD in '08!
Stumpflower: Because he knows how to Rock
Pretty good, right? Could of used some exclamation marks. They also handle this dissenter with intelligence and aplomb:
Electric_Gypsy_: Well personally, I don't like his music at all.
VampyreAngel: That is not possible by Quantum Physics. Think again.
couchpotato258: yes, i checked the math. not liking dio's music=your head asplodes
Very nice.*** I don't know if couchpotato258 was trying to write explodes or invent a new word.**** Either way he rocks. It's also always nice to see those who truly get what Dio is spreading the word and working together. And using science to do it, too!

Here's where the group falls, however:
?: Gene (Simmons-SUPERMEGADIO!!!!!) has a dominating personality, and I'm afraid he would overshadow the main man. Plus I don't like the way he treats his guitar players.
What? Is he insane? He honestly thinks that that self-promoting jack-a-nape could truly dominate Dio?***** Dio is a force unto himself! He is the one-true Rock God! It's a good thing this guy's no longer running the show with that kind of attitude!

So, there's some good and some bad. But, overall we still stand behind this popular movement to get Dio elected president!

*I can't believe you had to look here! You should know the order! Very well, I will once more relate the official greatest bands ever order: Dio, Black Sabbath (Dio-era), Rainbow, Elf. Now, commit it to memory! Don't make me repeat myself again!
**Not sure the guy's name, he's been deleted.
***Wish I thought of this Quantum Physics bit!
****Ass-plodes, maybe?
*****I would suspect this to be Shawn in disguise, though Peter Cetera is probably more her speed.

No comments: