Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Supermegamonkey, Day Three

Speed Reviews:

Amazing Spider-Man: This was a fantastic piece of writing which was not over-wrought or unintentionally funny in any way. Awesome!

Annihilation Conquest: We learn who the bad guy of this story is and all I can say is Awesome!

Captain America: Man, I love comics featuring dead characters. Awesome!

Incredible Hulk: I don't know if they actually reprinted stuff from World War Hulk, or I read a preview, but, either way, this was Awesome! Amadeus Cho is not a 'Mary Sue'* in any way, he's Awesome!

Iron Man: I didn't read this yet, but I'm sure it's Awesome!

Countdown**, Flash, Justice League: DC? Sucked!!!

*God, I hate this term!
**Actually, this sucked. Big-time. Countdown sucks!

Day Four

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your asterisks are wrong. or confusing.

Wanyas the Self-Proclaimed! said...

I think your confusion stems from the fact that it's an apostrophe next to the asterisk, so it's easily overlooked.

Anonymous said...

you're absolutely correct! you're a super genius!