Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturday Night Story!

So, I was out Saturday night. Among the group was a friend of mine who is an ER nurse in NYC. Another person there is currently a nursing student from UCLA. The student said to my friend* "So, NYC ER? You must see a lot of hot people!" At this point, my friend started to pinch me** to stop herself from smacking this girl! I don't know why I deserve this type of punishment...

We here at SUPERMEGADIO!!!!! must interrupt this post as we come to be told that this post is too far from our Dio roots! With that in mind, we promise only Dio specific posts the rest of the week! You read it here first!

*Not exactly these words, mind you. I wasn't sitting there with a pen and paper, but you get the point.***
**I don't know why I deserved to be hurt though.
***People are stupid!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, that's certainly a story alright! no denying that...